Sunday, July 4, 2010

1,196.6

Okay... so... ROADTRIP!!! I finally found someone to come to Utah with me! Woot! My twin Nicoley is going to join me in the drive from here to Rexburg...

When I talked her into coming with me I kind of maybe forgot the leaving at 6 pm Thursday night detail.. but she said yes and so I am not letting her back down on me. Only problem is.. she doesn't drive stick, so it's me driving all the way.. but at least she can help keep me awake! We'll make it to Rexburg at approximately 2 am Friday morning. Sometime shortly after we will leave to Utah, and after minimal sleep I will be with Laura again! Then.. while she's at work, I'm going to go temple hopping with Jacob. I'm so excited! We're going to take pictures around the temples in the valley.. it'll be such a swell time! :) I'm just super pumped to see the both of them! I know Jacob will make a most amazing missionary, and a week from today I will be hearing him speak! I can hardly wait!

Now... we haven't quite decided what we're going to do with Nicole.. but somehow we are going to get her to the Atwood residence where she will spend the weekend with her family. She's pretty stoked, as am I! We already decided that we are going to go along with what's already been and buy a whole lot of food and Dr. Pepper (and for her some insulin) ;) and be typical fat kids. Now... that's not out of the ordinary for me.. so of course you can only imagine how excited I am! Plus... I get to see Justin! It's quite exciting.

All that stands between three of the most amazing people in my life is 1,196.6 km. that's how long it is from Raymond to West Valley City... where two friends of mine live. Don't worry, I've got a GPS to get me to Rexburg. Then I've got a driver to get me the rest of the way :) YIPPEE!!!!

1 comment: