Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fifteen days: Day One.

Day 1 - Self portrait and 15 interesting facts
Day 2 - Something that stresses you out
Day 3 - Your siblings and parents
Day 4 - Something you're looking forward to
Day 5 - Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6 - A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7 - Favorite movies
Day 8 - A place you've traveled to
Day 9 - Put your ipod on shuffle, first ten songs
Day 10 - Something you're afraid of
Day 11 - Favorite TV shows
Day 12 - What you believe
Day 13 - Goals
Day 14 - Some pictures you love
Day 15 - Pictures of your dream house

DAY ONE: Self portrait and 15 interesting facts

Alright. Well one time my best friend Stephanie took my sister and I on a photo-shoot. Best day ever. I love both of those girls in my life! :) This is the portrait I choose.. I think it represents me pretty well.


15 Facts:
1. I love the color purple. It's my favorite by far. :)
2. I am currently taking 5 classes at Weber State University. It's the most stressful semester I've had so far, but I have good study friends, so it's not so bad.
3. I have the most amazing best friends in the world, basically the best support team to get me through the good and the bad.
4. I'm getting an iPhone on February 14th, and I honestly cannot wait!! And, I get to stay on the best network.. thank you Verizon. :)
5. I am a calculus nerd. I absolutely LOVE it. One time my high school math teacher said "if you like math, and you like fun... take calculus" I laughed in his face. Now I truly believe it... calculus is so much fun. It's basically become my hobby. I do nothing but eat, breathe, and even sleep it. Call me crazy, but it just comes naturally.
6. I am addicted to facebook. It's an unhealthy, and unnatural addiction. I hate it, but I can't make myself stop. The reason: it's my communication to my world previous to college. And I like to stalk people.
7. I stalk people. I'm not as bad as I used to be, thanks to a facebook friends purge. I needed (or tried) to kick the habit.. I was a bit creepy in high school. But, if it weren't for stalking I wouldn't have Laura as my best friend, and I would still be calling Richard Maxwell Taylor "man".
8. I'm basically OCD. I have the perfect system for taking notes. And people make fun of me for it.. I color code everything. It helps me remember... and it helps me be more organized. Poke fun if you want.. but color helps my photographic memory. :)
9. I go to my family before I go to anyone else. Usually it's JR first, and then my dad. But before I go to my friends they are always the two I need to talk to first. Some people here in Utah think it's weird that my ultimate best friend is my oldest brother, they don't understand the relationship we have... but it's true. He's my number one.
10. I really wish I could transfer to BYU-I. I love Rexburg.. I love the people, the town, the school, and the feeling. If I wasn't so close to grad school I probably would, but going through the stress of transferring and moving twice just doesn't seem like something I want to do.
11. This summer there is a study abroad trip to Costa Rica. I want to go, but I haven't decided if I am going to go or not.. it's for my Spanish class. I hope to be fluent some day.
12. I love music. I can't do anything without it... I recently got a car adapter for my iPod. It's basically the best thing I've ever bought.
13. I am taking "The Parables of Jesus" as an institute class this semester and I absolutely love it. I didn't used to understand how applicable Christ's teachings were to me, and to be honest I didn't understand them at all... but taking this class has opened me up to a whole new view of life! It's basically incredible. Not to mention I love the teacher. I am also enrolled in the institute choir called Chorale. And I love that more than anything else this semester, e
ven calculus! GASP! The teacher is absolutely hilarious. And I love to sing, so it all works out for me in the end!
14. I love to see the temple. I love to be on the temple grounds, inside the walls. Everything. I think each one is beautiful and unique and a masterpiece. My favorite: Logan, Utah. If I marry an American, that is the place it will be. My opportunity to be "princess for a
day". Literally it looks like a castle.
15. I am boy crazy. It's a true fact, but I hate it. I don't know what to do about it.. but that's the stage I'm at in love. I'm definitely not ready to be settling down and providing with someone else a life of our own.. I have a new crush every week it seems like. I'm not proud of it, but that's just what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment