Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Two: Stressings and blessings.

Oh man.. I just looked at Neechel's blog, and basically mine is exactly the same as hers...
Day Two: Something that stresses you out.

There are SO many things in life that stress me out, I don't really know where to start. But amongst the bad, there is always good. So at least I have that as a blessing. :)

1. The biggest source of stress for me I would say is the unknown... or rather, the future. I hate not knowing where I'm going and how I'm going to get there. Then I remember that's what faith is.. not knowing, but going toward it anyway.
2. School. I'm so obsessed with grades and achieving the best I can it's not even funny... it tends to make me sick sometimes. Then I remember how fortunate I am to live in a free country, to have the amazing opportunity to be educated from proper instructors, and people who make it easy for me to learn.
3. Living so far from home.. it kills me almost every day to be 12 hours from home. I miss the kids, my parents, and my friends SO much it hurts. There is so much of that life I'm missing out on.. Then I remember that I have skype, and a phone. Technology makes communication so much easier.
4. Making decisions.. I am the most indecisive person EVER. I can do almost anything, as long as I am instructed to do it, and given instructions on how I am to do it. But when it comes to choosing for myself it's a tolling process. I hate making decisions. Then I remember that the Plan was for us to come to earth with the ability to exercise our agency and choose for ourselves.

So, as stressful as life can be sometimes we just need to remember that with it all comes the blessings. There is always a positive to a negative.. you can't have one without the other, for there is opposition in all things. I love my crazy life, and I wouldn't choose to do it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment