Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Four: Something You're Looking Forward To.

Oh gosh... I'm looking forward to today being OVER.

Here's how it started, once I explain, you'll understand why I chose this.

At 5 o'clock AM I woke up with a screaming headache, barely able to breathe, and could hardly speak... only to remember that I had an audio log for my Spanish class to complete before class at 9.. so, I whip open my lap top, and very quietly (not that I had much of a voice anyway) spoke in Spanish for a whole minute..... don't ask me what I said, because I don't remember. I hopped back in bed, but then my roommate woke up and was getting ready to go to work, so I couldn't fall back asleep. My day started off with a glance out my window to find that my perfect sunshiny weather had turned to snow, and there was a lot of it.. ugh. I'm thinking "Okay, this day can't get any worse." Wrong. I bombed my Spanish exam, there goes my 4.0 gpa. :( and I've felt miserable all day long. I didn't understand a single thing in calculus because my mind and body are exhausted... then I had a microbiology lab. Well, I fail at this subject.. and I couldn't even get one slide to focus on the microscope. I have a test on Thursday I have to take, and I haven't even looked... today, life actually caught up with me, and it's been horrible. So, I am very much looking forward to tomorrow. And hopefully I'll get some mail in the near future. That would be nice.

The best part of the day was institute. 1. I got a break from the stress of life. 2. I love Bro. Brassell. 3. I got to sit and listen to a certain somebody read the scriptures, and it was excellent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment