Okay, so I know nobody reads this because perhaps I'm the most boring kid on the planet..... but here goes post number 3.
I LOVE working in the pharmacy. Some days the hours drag on, but when you have the right attitude and take time to enjoy it's really nice. I'm learning SO many new things and just absolutely soaking in the experience! A downside to it all is the limited amount of time I can have off. Which I can't complain about because I'm making decent money and I am only there for the summer so I don't really deserve a lot of time off, but I wish I had just a bit more so I could actually vacate during this 'summer vacation' I'm on. But other than that I really have no other complaints.
Just this past week some old couple were yelling at me because I didn't know everything. The lady was like "if he had 30 pills how many days do you think that lasts?" I don't fill their prescriptions or anything, so I had NO idea, and I replied "I would say 30" and she was like "no. he takes one and a half a day, so it only lasts 20 days. don't they teach you how to count in school?" I apologized that I didn't know and then she was like "you're stupid" RIGHT TO MY FACE!!!!! I was on the verge of tears for the rest of the afternoon. My face was BEET red. I came home that day and cried to my dad. I was so shocked that people can be so rude! But, I guess I just need to get used to it because some people are just anal. That's a really popular word at work.
My boss Don is THE best boss ever. He is so generous and amazing. He has boughten me lunch 3 times. One time is was just a burger, the other Vietnamese and this last Saturday he ordered in Panago pizza. It was delicious! He's just the best!
T minus 11 days to my fast tracked trip to UTAH!!! I can hardly wait! A. I get to roadtrip with my favorite sibling JUSTIN!!! woot! B. I get to spend time with one of my very best friends Laura Stoddard and C. I am DYING to see Jacob again! He's been called to the Seattle, WA mission leaving on July 21. I'm really excited and so extremely proud of him!
These days to keep my time occupied I sewed a jean blanket. For anyone who has done this you understand that it's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but they always turn out beautiful! It's a gift for a friend of mine and I am so excited about it! Tomorrow night I am finishing it with my mom and then it will officially be finished and ready to go! :) Woot! Yay for being domestic.... but I must confess. I broke not one, but TWO serger needles. Yeah... I'm embarrassed. Not too skilled. I guess sewing over a button is probably not a good idea.... :S haha. After breaking the second needle my dad said to me "Jessica, do you know how many quilts your mom has sewn without having a problem at all, this is your second needle on one project" I should have replied to him "Well dad... she just wore out the needles.. by the time I came around they were too worn out and they broke." But I'm not quick on my toes and I didn't say that.
That's all I have for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment